As a Hospital Quality Cotton Wool Cotton Roll Manufacturers, share with you.
It is used for small or cylindrical parts of the limbs, such as hands, feet, wrists and forehead, and also for the beginning of various dressings. Roll the bandage upwards, hold it with your right hand, unfold the bandage about 8cm, fix the head of the bandage with your left thumb to the part to be bandaged, and bandage the part in a continuous ring with your right hand. The number of rolls depends on your needs. Fix the end of the bandage with a twisted cloth.
Used for parts with approximately equal circumference, such as upper arms, fingers, etc. From the distal end, wrap the two rolls in a circular ring, and then spirally wind at a 30° angle toward the proximal end. Each roll overlaps the previous roll by 2/3, and the end tape is fixed. In the absence of bandages in first aid or temporary fixation of splints, the bandages do not cover each other weekly, which is called snake bandaging.
POP Bandage Cast
Spiral reflex bandaging
Used on parts with different circumferences, such as forearms, calves, thighs, etc., start with two rounds of circular bandaging, then spiral bandaging, and then press the middle of the tape with one thumb, and turn the tape from that point with the other hand Fold down to cover 1/3 or 2/3 of the previous week. Each reflex must be neatly arranged in a straight line, but each reflex should not
In the wound and bone bulge.
"8" shape bandaging method
It is used for bandaging and fixing clavicle fractures in shoulder, elbow, wrist, ankle, and other joints. Take the elbow joint as an example. First, wrap 2 rolls in the middle of the joint. The bandage is first wound above the joint, then under the joint through the flexion side, and then through the dorsal side of the limb to the flexion side of the limb and then above the joint, and so on. Wrap up and down the joints continuously in the shape of "8", each roll overlaps the previous roll by 2/3, and finally wrap 2 rolls above the joint in a ring shape, fixed with tape
For the top of the head, finger ends and limb stumps, it is a series of left-right or front-to-back bandaging. After all the bandaged parts are covered, make a ring bandage for two more weeks).
1. The injured person should be properly positioned.
2. The affected limb is placed in an adapted position, so that the patient can keep the limb comfortable during the dressing process and reduce the patient's pain.
3. The affected limb must be bandaged in the functional position.
4. The packer usually stands in front of the patient in order to observe the facial expression of the patient.
5. Generally, it should be bandaged from the inside out, and from the telecentric end to the trunk. At the beginning of the dressing, two circular dressings must be made to fix the bandage.
6. Master the bandage roll when dressing to avoid falling. The bandage must be rolled and placed flat on the bandaged area.
7. The weekly pressure should be equal during dressing and not too light to avoid falling off. It should not be too tight to avoid circulatory obstacles.
8. Except for patients with acute bleeding, open trauma or fracture, the area must be clean and dry before bandaging.
9. Rings, gold chain bracelets and watch necklaces are removed before bandaging.
Our company also has POP Bandage Cast on sale, please contact us.