As a Non Latex Gloves Manufacturer, share with you. When choosing disposable
plastic gloves, the actual production situation should be fully considered.
There are many factors that affect the comfort of protective gloves, including
physical fitness, flexibility, dexterity and sensitivity. Improving the
materials and manufacturing process of protective gloves can not only make the
protective gloves lightweight, but also meet the ergonomic requirements and
conform to the actual shape of the hand. Its design is more in line with
ergonomic requirements, easier to approach and better comfort. Gloves are gloves
specially designed and processed by the company according to the characteristics
of the factory processing industry, especially reflecting its anti-static, good
air permeability, comfort, acid resistance, oil resistance and bacteria
Disposable PE Gloves
1. Choose suitable disposable plastic gloves according to different workplaces. The size of the glove should be appropriate. If the glove is too tight, it will restrict blood flow, which will easily cause fatigue and uncomfortable; if it is too loose, it will be inflexible to use and will easily fall off.
2. Check the gloves at any time to check for small holes or damaged or abraded places, especially finger joints. For chemical protective gloves, the inflation method can be used for inspection.
3. When taking off the gloves, you must pay attention to the correct method to prevent the harmful substances contaminated on the gloves from contacting the skin and clothes, causing adverse consequences.
4. Do not share gloves with others, because the inside of the gloves is a breeding ground for bacteria and microorganisms, and sharing gloves is easy to cause cross-infection.
5. Wash your hands before putting on gloves. Gloves should be worn on clean (sterile) hands, otherwise bacteria will easily breed. Wash your hands after taking off your gloves and rub some hand cream to replenish oil.
6. Do not share disposable gloves, sharing may easily cause cross-infection;
7. Wash your hands before putting on gloves. After taking off your gloves, wash your hands, and rub some hand cream to replenish natural protective oils;
8. Heal or cover the wound before wearing gloves to prevent bacteria and chemicals from entering the blood;
9. Don't ignore any skin diseases such as erythema, itching, dermatitis, etc. If your hands are dry, itchy, or air bubbles, please consult a doctor in time.
Our company also has Disposable PE Gloves on sale, welcome to contact us.